Starbucks is kicking off autumn with a wide range of new menu items ranging from cold brew coffees to cakes, paninis and wraps.
The American brand has welcomed several new hot and cold drinks to UK branches, each complete with a blend of seasonal flavours like Pumpkin Spice and Salted Maple Caramel.
And it’s not just coffee lovers that will benefit from the autumn offerings, with plenty of edible items to choose from too.
Perhaps the most exciting new product is the Starbucks Cake Pops which have been a roaring success in the US.
They’re joined by other sweet treats like Marble Loaf Cake, all of which launched in the UK on September 7, 2023.
READ MORE: Cheap pumpkin spice latte recipe uses just five ingredients and tastes ‘amazing’
Salted Maple & Caramel Cream Cold Brew, starting from £4.15 RRP (Tall size)
This brand new autumn coffee beverage is handcrafted using the signature, super-smooth cold brew, and is sweetened with a touch of vanilla flavour syrup. For extra creaminess, the drink is topped with salted maple and caramel foam and then garnished with a crunchy caramel topping.
Iced Salted Maple & Caramel Latte, starting from £4.20 RRP (Tall size)
The iced maple drink is a returning favourite, made with the naturally sweet coffee blend, Starbucks Blonde Espresso roast, milk, and salted maple syrup all poured over ice.
The beautiful little town that went to war with Costa Coffee – and won[INSIGHT]
M&M chocolate fans discover the true meaning behind the unique brand name[REVEAL]
Make Rick Stein’s lemon and blackberry pancakes with an alcoholic twist – recipe[RECIPE]
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The original Pumpkin Spice Latte, starting from £4.20 RRP (Tall size)
Known as the epitome of autumn, this drink combines Starbucks Espresso Roast, pumpkin spice flavoured sauce and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices – cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Vegan fans can enjoy the full Pumpkin Spice Latte experience by ordering with a dairy alternative and choosing the Vegan Whipped Topping.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, starting from £4.15 RRP (Tall size)
Back again for the second year running, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is made with Starbucks Cold Brew, infused with a touch of vanilla flavour syrup and topped with silky pumpkin cream foam and a dusting of pumpkin spice topping.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino blended beverage, starting from £4.25 RRP (Tall size)
Blended with coffee, milk, ice, and traditional pumpkin spice-flavoured sauce, this frozen drink is the ideal sweet treat thanks to its whipped cream and pumpkin spice topping.
Starbucks has welcomed an expansive selection of brand-new and returning, wraps, paninis and snacks for autumn 2023, including:
- Chicken & N’Duja Melt Panini, starting from £5.15 RRP
- Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Seed Fritter Wrap, starting from £4.00 RRP
- Katsu Chicken Sub Roll, starting from £4.50 RRP
- Chipotle Chilli Tater Bites, starting from £4.20 RRP
- Fiery No’Chicken Wrap, starting from £4.20 RRP
The coffee chain has also updated its bakery menu with seasonal flavours, such as:
- Chocolate Brownie, starting from £2.50 RRP – a pumpkin-shaped dark chocolate brownie, crowned with a velvety blend of smooth milk and dark chocolate milk
- Pumpkin Marble Loaf Cake, starting from £2.90 RRP – a pumpkin spice and vanilla marble loaf cake coated with a luscious maple and caramel flavour frosting, adorned with crunchy pumpkin seeds and caramel drizzle
- Toffee Apple Muffin, starting from £2.80 RRP – a soft toffee apple muffin with an applesauce filling, butter crumble topping, finished with a luscious vanilla flavour custard frosting, and whisps of caramel drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie, starting from £2.50 RRP – a pumpkin-spiced plant-based cookie packed topped with pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries
- Lemon & Poppyseed Muffin, starting from £2.65 RRP – a rich lemon-flavoured muffin with poppyseeds baked throughout and a curd filling with lemon icing topping.
Starbucks lovers who have visited the US will be pleased to know that Cake Pops are now available across the UK in a range of flavours, including Caramelised Biscuits, Chocolate, and Birthday Cake.
Each one retails from £2.40 and is subject to availability depending on the store.
Customers can enjoy the autumn menu in-person or online using the Deliveroo, Just Eat, or Uber Eats App. The Starbucks UK app can also be used to skip the queue and order ahead.
Source: Read Full Article