VIRGIN Atlantic has launched a special offer on selected long-haul flights as part of its winter sale
The airline is offering up to 30 percent off flights to destinations including Orlando, Las Vegas and the Caribbean.
The biggest discount is for flights to Orlando, with thirty percent off.
The discount applies to Economy Light flights departing anytime in 2021.
Flights start from £295 per person and some of the best deals are:
- Return Economy Light flight to Orlando departing on March 18 from any London airport, returning on March 25 – £295 – book now
- Return Economy Light flight to Orlando departing on June 23 from any London airport, returning on June 30 – £298 – book now
- Return Economy Light flight to Orlando departing on August 31 from any London airport, returning on September 7 – £298 – book now
- Return Economy Light flight to Orlando departing on March 25 from Manchester airport, returning on March 31 – £273 – book now
- Return Economy Light flight to Orlando departing on April 14 from Edinburgh airport, returning on April 20 – £279 – book now
Sale flights to other long-haul destinations start from £255 return, including 25% off flights to Las Vegas and up to 15% off flights to the Caribbean.
Fly to Las Vegas from any London airport on March 23, returning March 29 for £347 or to Barbados from any London airport on March 17, returning March 23, also for £347 return.
Those looking to take advantage of the savings will have to move quickly though, as they only have until February 2 to book.
The airline also has a number of discount codes which can be applied on the 'advanced search' page such as:
- £20 off Economy flights to US West Coast including Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle using the code WESTC. Available until January 14.
- £50 off Premium flights to India, including Delhi and Mumbai, using code IND50. Available until January 18.
- £20 off Economy flights to the Caribbean including St. Vincent, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada and Tobago using code SUNNY. Available until January 22.
Flights come with free Covid-19 cover worth £500,000 and a flexible booking policy, which means it's free to make up to two date changes and/or one name change to your flight.
Though it's not possible to travel abroad at the moment due to the UK lockdown, banning all non-essential travel, you can get a holiday planned for later in the year.
First Choice are offering £200 off trips to Spain and Sandals have up to 45% off far flung holiday destinations.
The easyJet sale has up to £300 off holidays and 40 per cent off flights and Jet2's sale includes £100 off holidays and 10 per cent off flights
If you fancy staying in the UK, holiday parks are also offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article