THE May half-term is right around the corner, but there are still many deals available for a UK staycation.
We rounded up the best deals still available to book, with prices starting from £6.75pp a night.
This year, the half-term holidays should start on May 29 until June 2.
For most schools in England and Wales, the half-term dates should be similar, if not the same.
However, make sure to double-check with your local council or school before booking your break.
Many UK holiday companies still have deals available, including Haven, Pontins, Park Holidays and Travelodge, to name a few.
read more travel deals
Pontins have party breaks for adults only from £24.50pp a night
Best-rated hotels in London on TripAdvisor – from £28.50pp a night
Pontins has the cheapest breaks, with seven-night stays starting from £189.
The offer works out at £6.75pp a night for a family of four, while shorter breaks cost from £9pp a night (£109 per stay).
The Pontins parks have restaurants, takeaways, bars, swimming pools, arcades and plenty of entertainment.
You'll find crazy golf, trampolines, go-karts, fun bikes and more.
Most read in Travel
Passenger slams woman for putting her feet on headrest during packed flight
Full list of beaches where you face £100 fine for walking your dog
I’m a flight attendant and here’s why I always book row 5 on the plane
Visitors to UK beach say it's so beautiful it's like 'being on the Algarve
The best deals are available at Camber Sands, Prestatyn Sands and Southport.
Here are the ones we've found during the May half-term:
- 3 nights – from £109 per stay
- 4 nights – from £119 per stay
- 7 nights – from £189 per stay
Haven also has plenty of availability, with deals from £13pp a night.
The holiday parks are filled with day and night-time entertainment, restaurants, swimming pools, and sports like bungee trampolining and go-karting.
This year, there will be plenty of entertainment for grown-ups, too – with a carnival evening show and 'rave it up' shows with music from the nineties and noughties.
Here are some of the best ones we've found:
- Doniford Bay, Somerset – from £239 per stay (sleeps 6)
- Skegness, Lincolnshire – from £229 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Blue Dolphin, Yorkshire – from £249 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Riviere Sands, Cornwall – from £249 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Berwick, Northumberland – from £296 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Craig Tara, Scotland Mon – from £299 per stay (sleeps 6)
- Cala Gran, Blackpool – from £329 per stay (sleeps 4)
If you'd rather opt for a hotel stay, Travelodge has rooms from £20pp per night.
While Premier Inn also has some cheap rooms left from £26pp per night.
And these are more deals we've found for holiday parks during the half-term:
- 3 nights at Martello Beach in Clacton-on-sea, Essex – from £249 per stay (sleeps 6)
- 3 nights at Hengar Manor in Bodmin, Cornwall – from £219 per stay (sleeps 4)
- 3 nights at Pakefield Pakefield, Suffolk – from £239 per stay (sleeps 6)
- 3 nights at Summerfields Holiday Park – from £209 per stay (sleeps 4)
- 3 nights at Thorness Bay Holidays Park – from £249 per stay (sleeps 4)
Prices correct at the time of publication.
For more family holidays, we found the cheapest family holidays during the school summer holidays, from £286pp.
Read More on The Sun
Shoppers are going wild for M&S midi dress that’s ideal for the Coronation
Here’s why you must NEVER pee in the shower – and 4 other habits to avoid
Or if you'd like to start planning your holidays for next year, Haven has also launched 2024 holidays from £4pp a night.
While Disney will launch its first cruise departing from the UK next summer, and deals are now on sale.
Source: Read Full Article