PARK Leisure has launched 20 per cent off all breaks in March and April.
The offer is available on stays at any Park Leisure Holidays location and is valid when you book before April 30.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link we may earn revenue
The holiday park offers five locations: Brynteg in North Wales, Littondale in Yorkshire, Malvern View in Herefordshire, Par Sands and Pentire in Cornwall.
The offer can be used on all three, four and seven-night stays by using code PLMAR20.
- Book here
Most read in City
Away Resorts holiday parks get £18m spring makeover – including new splash zones
Warner Leisure hotels give free £50 spending vouchers on March & April breaks
Travelodge launches spring sale with rooms from £25 a night
Overload on culture with a vibrant city break in the UK
Park Leisure offers a range of accommodation including caravans, glamping pods, safari tents and cottages. They also have pet-friendly accommodation.
Here are some of the best last-minute offers:
- 4-night stays in Cornwall from £256 per stay
- 3-night glamping pod stays in Yorkshire from £228 per stay
- 7-night stays in North Wales from £553 per stay
- 4-night pet-friendly stays in Herefordshire from £308 per stay
Easter breaks are also available in the offer, here are some of the best deals we found:
- 3-night safari tent stays in Herefordshire from £353 per stay during the Easter weekend
- 4-night stays in Cornwall from £520 per stay during the Easter week
- 4-night glamping pod stays in Yorkshire from £423 per stay during the Easter week, pet friendly
All bookings are covered by Park Leisure's free amendments and money-back guarantee.
Park Leisure also have last-minute breaks and Easter break deals.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best last-minute UK holidays in April and Premier Inn have family rooms from £7.25pp a night, with kids eating for free.
If you're looking for a staycation filled with activities, we also found Thorpe Park overnight stays from £53pp this Easter.
Source: Read Full Article