JUNE is set to be the month that Brits can finally bask in some UK heat.
According to the Met Office, Britain is set to sizzle in a June heatwave for two weeks at least, making it an ideal time for a holiday.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
The scorching May bank holiday weekend is a welcome relief after weeks of drizzle and wind.
And the good weather looks set to continue, with warmer and drier conditions on the way for most of the country.
Now that sunnier days are ahead, we've found some great deals on summer holidays:
- Haven June 2-night breaks from £159 per stay
- Haven 3-night breaks from £207 per stay
- Hoseasons Holiday Parks 3-night break from £169 per stay
- Hoseasons Cottages from 3-night break from £345 per stay
- Park UK Holidays 3-night breaks from £197 per stay
- Park UK Holidays 4-night breaks from £144 per stay
- Away Resorts 3-night breaks from £244 per stay
- Shorefield 3-night breaks from £287 per stay
- John Fowler Holidays 3-night breaks from £179 per stay
- Snaptrip rentals for cabins, lodges and cottages 3-night breaks from £243 per stay
- Forest Holidays Cabins and hot-tub stay last-minute breaks from £599 per stay
- VRBO UK rentals – from £59 per night
- Premier Inn rooms Coastal Hotels from £29 per night
- Booking.com rooms from £34 per night
- Warner Leisure Hotels last-minute breaks from £319pp
- Pontins breaks from £89 per stay
There are breaks at cottages, holiday parks and hotels, depending on your preference.
The cheapest breaks are with Premier Inn, who have stays at coastal hotels from just £29 a night.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- 90% of accommodation in popular UK spots is booked – but we’ve still found deals from £29 a night
- Best UK coach breaks to book now
- Cheap seaside hotel rooms in the UK this summer
- Best Guernsey breaks as island plans to lift UK travel restrictions
- Best holiday park deals over the school summer holidays
- Best June holiday parks deals from £160
Last summer saw the longest "extreme heatwave" since records began in 1841, with 34C daily for six days in a row from August 7 to 12.
The sunny spell was an even longer run than 1976's drought-hit summer which saw standpipes on the streets.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article