We've rounded up the best deals for holidays to Turkey this summer, with prices starting from £55pp a night.
The country has been hugely popular with holidaymakers this summer, thanks to a combination of value for money, great food and beautiful beaches.
The best deals come from holiday giants, like TUI, Thomas Cook, easyJet Holidays, Jet2 Holidays, Love Holidays and On the Beach.
A recent study by Saxo found that the Turkish lira is now worth more than double the pound compared to this time last year – meaning holidaymakers can make big savings this summer.
The study found the average price of a pint of beer from a local bar cost around £1.66.
Read More Travel Deals
Cheapest beach hols to the Med – from £23pp a night in September
Cheapest flights to sunny destinations from £14 return this summer
If you're looking for a family-friendly vacation to Turkey, there are also plenty of hotels with on-site waterparks.
The biggest bargain we've found is in Gumbet, Bodrum, with seven-night stays at Ali Baba costing from £386pp, departing July 21 from Bristol.
The deal works out at £55pp a night on a self-catering basis.
Here are the best deals we've found on self-catering holidays:
Most read in Beach holidays
KID YOU NOT
Best sunshine holidays this summer with FREE child places – from £62pp a night
KID YOU NOT
Cheapest beach holidays to Spain this summer – from £57pp a night
TUI flash sale slashes £150 off hols in July – including Spain, Greece & Orlando
We reveal the best waterparks in Europe – with deals from £352pp this summer
- 7 nights at Ercan Han Hotel in Icmeler, Dalaman Area, departing July 20 from Leeds Bradford – from £421pp
- 7 nights at Panormos Hotel in Altinkum, Bodrum Area, departing August 12 from Manchester – from £467pp
- 7 nights at Club Aida Apartments in Marmaris, Dalaman Area, departing August 2 from Manchester – from £593pp
- 7 nights at Club Evin in Marmaris, Dalaman Area, departing July 26 from Newcastle – from £458pp
- 7 nights at Palmea Hotel in Marmaris, Dalaman, departing July 20 from Doncaster-Sheffield – from £396pp
- 7 nights at Exelsior Annex in Marmaris, Dalaman, departing July 21 from Bristol – from £399pp
- 7 nights at Grand Villa Sol Apart in Marmaris, Dalaman, departing August 25 from Bristol – from £499pp
If you want to have a stress-free holiday, these all-inclusive stays are the ones for you.
The biggest bargain we've found is at the Fun & Sun Smart Voxx Resort in Marmaris, Dalaman, with week-long stays available from £489pp, departing from Manchester on August 30.
The deal works out at £69pp a night, and includes all your meals too.
Here are the best deals we've found on all-inclusive getaways to Turkey this summer:
- 7 nights at Idas Hotel in Icmeler, Dalaman Area, departing July 21 from Bristol – from £598pp
- 7 nights at Yel Holiday Resort in Ovacik, Dalaman Area, departing August 16 August from Birmingham – from £679pp
- 7 nights at Summer Garden Suites & Beach Hotel in Bitez, Bodrum Area, departing July 25 July from Bristol – from £603pp
- 7 nights at Marmaris Park in Marmaris, Dalaman Area, departing August 3 from Cardiff – from £699pp
- 7 nights at Seher Resort & Spa in Antalya, departing July 19 from Doncaster-Sheffield – from £599pp
- 7 nights at Alize Hotel in Olu Deniz, Dalaman, departing August 11 from Liverpool – from £887pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
We have rounded up the top ten all-inclusive hotels in Turkey on TripAdvisor, from £68pp a night.
Read More on The Sun
My neighbour has cut down LOADS of my tree – I’m absolutely fuming
I turned my drab caravan into dream space using Ikea bargains & saved thousands
We have also found the cheapest last-minute beach holidays from £52pp a night in July and August.
For a last-minute staycation instead, we've found the best properties with hot tubs from £41 a night in July.
Source: Read Full Article