AWAY RESORTS has bargain deals on holidays and short breaks from summer onwards this year.
The holiday park company has four-night breaks from £236, which works out at just £59 a night.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Away Resorts has nine holiday parks across the UK, in locations including the Isle of Wight, Essex, Cornwall, Hayling Island, North Wales and the New Forest and Lincolnshire.
They've recently opened a new park in Lincolnshire, called Beachcomber in Cleepthorpes.
Holidaymakers can find great value stays at holiday parks near the coast, as well as on hot tub breaks and there are lots of different accommodation options depending on budget.
All the parks have great facilities, too, including pools, bars, restaurants and lots of activities to keepkids occupied.
Here are the best deals and locations:
- Last-minute deals on 4-nights breaks from £59 per night
- Bembridge Isle of Wight stays – find here
- Tattershall, Lincolshire stays – find here
- New Forest, Hampshire stays – find here
- Snowdonia Wales stays – find here
- East Mersea, Essex stays – find here
- Hayling Island stays – find here
- Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire – find here
The holiday parks have prepared for post-Covid visits with live streamed entertainment, PPE for all the staff and extra cleaning measures for its facilities and holiday homes.
They also offer a coronavirus booking guarantee for extra peace of mind if circumstances change.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Best holiday parks in Kent from £16pp a night
- Best theme park tickets & hotel stays to book now
- Holiday parks with the best waterslides for summer
- 90% of accommodation in popular UK spots is booked – but we’ve still found deals from £29 a night
- Best UK coach breaks to book now
- Cheap seaside hotel rooms in the UK this summer
Guests can also choose to book one of their newly opened caravans that look like trendy boutique hotel suites.
Those who stay can expect Instagram-worthy decor including pink and teal accents, neon signage and Scandi-style furniture.
‘The Esme’ accommodation is now available to book at two of its locations in Lincolnshire and Hampshire, and is aimed at couples and families looking for a trendy place to stay that won't break the bank.
There's room for between two and four guests, who get a priority 2.30pm check in.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article