Your secret weapon for the perfect sleep: Why this ‘game-changing’ hot chocolate will transform your rest – and you can even bake cookies with it
- Naked Harvest’s Moon Mylk has been a success since first landing on shelves
- The natural night time sleep aid has transformed the sleep quality of thousands
- The $39.95 powder can be blended as a hot chocolate or baked into treats
- Naked Harvest was started up by Georgie Stevenson and her brother Coopa
Since Naked Harvest launched its Moon Mylk powder onto the market, thousands of stunned customers have left rave reviews claiming their sleep quality has never been better.
Founders Georgie Stevenson and her brother Coopa, from Queensland, came up with the blend while struggling with restless nights and wanted a tasty sleep aid that instantly calmed the nervous system.
The $39.95 Moon Mylk, which can be mixed with hot water, a milk of your choice or baked into an after-dinner treat, comes in three flavours: chocolate, vanilla maple chai and salted caramel.
The secret lies in the blend of natural herbs and vitamins to help your body relax and de-stress; it includes magnesium which is known to quiet the nervous system and activate calming mechanisms in the brain.
Since Naked Harvest launched its Moon Mylk powder onto the market, thousands of stunned customers have left rave reviews claiming their sleep quality has never been better
The Australian supplements company, founded by fitness influencer Georgie Stevenson (pictured) and her brother Coopa, came up with the blend while struggling with restless nights and wanted a tasty sleep aid that instantly calmed the nervous system
The blend also contains zinc, which plays an essential role in the metabolism of melatonin (sleep hormone in control of the sleep-wake cycle) and has a sedative effect on the nervous system.
Other key ingredients include organic Ashwagandha root to help with brain function and anziety, L-tryptophan, an amino acid that helps build proteins and certain brain-signalling chemicals in serotonin, glycine, passion flower, cacao and Camu Camu.
The reviews for the product speak for themselves, with many claiming they ‘can’t live without it’ and naming it an essential step of their nightly routine.
‘Tried the Moon Mylk because I’ve had insomnia for a long time and the sleep supplements I tried didn’t work. Since having it I fall asleep quicker and when I wake at night I also sleep quickly, rather than rolling around for hours. It is now a nightly ritual,’ one woman wrote.
Not only will these decadent cookies cure your sweet tooth, but they will help you relax, unwind and recover.
65g Coconut Oil
85ml Almond Milk
40g Flaked Almonds
100g Dark Chocolate Chips
40g Hot Choc Moon Mylk
2 tbsp Almond Butter
200g Coconut Sugar
180g Plain Flour
1 tsp of Baking Powder
Pinch of sea salt + extra to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, fan setting. Melt the coconut oil over a low heat, ensuring it never comes to the boil. Once melted, remove from heat and leave to cool a little.
2. In a large bowl combine the coconut sugar, Hot Choc Moon Mylk, flour, baking powder, flaked almonds & pinch of salt. Mix to combine.
3. Pour in the almond milk, cooled coconut oil and almond butter & mix well until a thick mixture forms.
4. Add in dark chocolate chips and bring the cookie dough together.
5. Shape the dough into twelve balls, rolling them and then gently pressing them down a little.
6. Place the balls onto a baking tray. Space them out evenly across the baking tray, leave at least 3cm between them.
7. Sprinkle a small pinch of sea salt over each cookie.
8. Bake for 15 minutes. Once baked, leave the cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes & ENJOY!
The $39.95 Moon Mylk powder, which can be mixed with hot water, a milk of your choice or baked into an after-dinner treat, comes in three flavours: chocolate, vanilla maple chai and salted caramel
‘So, I’ll admit I was a sceptic, but goddess was I wrong! Not only does it taste divine, I was calmer during my bedtime routine and I slept so well last night, I didn’t even dream,’ another added.
‘I can’t wait to drink more tonight and dabble in cooking it into a late night snack. Thank you for such an amazing product.’
Naked Harvest was started by the sibling duo in 2019 after the pair struggled to find the perfect nutritional supplements that supported their lifestyles.
They set out to create a range for men and women without artificial nasties and misleading information and since have built up a collection of successful protein powders, greens powders and natural pre-workouts.
Source: Read Full Article