The Sun’s offer of a total reward of £10,000 (ten thousand pounds) is for information provided to police which results in identifying the location of and finding Libby Squire and is subject to the following terms and conditions and will only be payable in accordance with them.
- To be eligible to claim the reward, you must have provided information to police which leads to identifying the location of and finding Libby Squire.
- . You must be over 18, a UK resident, and you must be the person who provided the information to the police.
- If more than one person provides information that fully meets these criteria, the reward will be divided equally between the claimants.
- The following people are not eligible to claim the reward or any part of it: (i) anyone who in the reasonable belief of The Sun has any foreknowledge of or involvement in the crime (ii) any accomplice, relative, or friend of any suspect and (iii) serving police officers, or civilians working with or for the police, or any emergency services (iv) staff of The Sun.
- If any suspect voluntarily surrenders to anyone for any reason the reward will not be payable.
- The offer of reward will, unless renewed by The Sun, automatically terminate on 1.7.2019 (first of July, 2019).
- The conditions set out hereunder are subject to variation only by The Sun who will, at all times, will have the final decision over the terms and conditions, and payment of the reward. The Sun may vary these terms and conditions if it is reasonable or necessary to do so.
- No payment(s) will be made until the Editor of The Sun has received confirmation from police (or other competent authority) as to the legitimacy of the claim(s) to the reward, and, in the event of any appeals procedure on the original conviction, the reward will be suspended. Finally, payment of the reward will be at the sole discretion of the Editor of The Sun.
- In the event of Libby being located, as per 1 above, the recipient(s) of the reward will provide an interview for publication in The Sun, at no extra cost, if so required by the Editor of The Sun.
- The conditions are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Sun is News Group Newspapers Limited, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
Source: Read Full Article