A royal ally! Princess Tessy of Luxembourg leaps to Meghan’s defence in the wake of her ongoing family feud – claiming ‘no one deserves to be treated like that’
- Princess Tessy of Luxembourg has defended the Duchess of Sussex on Twitter
- Divorcée was responding to an article criticising Meghan’s estranged family
- Urged the Markles to be kind, saying ‘No one deserves to be treated like that’
- Mother-of-two Tessy, 33, is the estranged wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg
Princess Tessy of Luxembourg has leapt to the Duchess of Sussex’s defence after the latest chapter in Meghan’s ongoing family feud.
Tessy Antony, the estranged wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg, took to Twitter on Sunday night to say that the duchess ‘did not deserve’ her treatment by members of her estranged family who have repeatedly hit out at her in the press.
The 33-year-old was responding to an article in Royal Central that criticised Meghan’s estranged father, Thomas Markle Sr. and sister, Samantha Markle, for repeatedly selling stories and giving negative interviews about the royal.
It also detailed the horrific trolling levelled at Meghan and her sister-in-law the Duchess of Cambridge on social media in recent weeks.
Responding to the furore last night, Tessy tweeted: ‘No one deserves that. One should never assume. Either you know or be [quiet].’
Scroll down for video
Tessy Antony, the estranged wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg (pictured in London in a recent social media snap) has leapt to the Duchess of Sussex’s defence on Twitter
Meghan pictured with her father Thomas Markle in happier times. A recently unearthed letter reveals she accused him of breaking her heart ‘into a million pieces’ after her wedding
She added: ‘It’s not nice to talk badly about someone else just because one can, as he or she takes advantage of the anonymity of the web. Stay Kind!!! It’s the new cool! She does not deserve that.’
Mr. Markle this weekend shared ‘devastating’ details of a letter sent to him by his daughter last summer with the Mail on Sunday.
Mother who snapped famous photo of the ‘fab four’ reveals…
Casual Kate! Kensington Palace shares new photos of the…
Share this article
The letter shows how Meghan, 37, begged him to stop his ‘painful’ attacks on her ‘kind and patient’ husband.
In the deeply personal missive, Meghan accuses her father of breaking her heart ‘into a million pieces’ by giving interviews to the press, fabricating stories and attacking her new husband.
Meghan also admonishes her father for siding with her half-sister Samantha – who has attacked her in the press – while she ‘silently suffered at the hand of her vicious lies’.
Tessy was responding to an article in Royal Central that criticised Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle and sister, Samantha Markle, for repeatedly selling stories about her (pictured)
Tessy tweeted: ‘It’s not nice to talk badly about someone else just because one can, as he or she takes advantage of the anonymity of the web. Stay Kind!!! It’s the new cool!’
The bombshell five-page letter (pictured), sent in August last year, saw Meghan accuse Thomas Markle of breaking her heart ‘into a million pieces’ by giving interviews to the press
She goes on to complain that Mr Markle has made no attempt to contact her – and chastises him for falsely telling journalists he is the one who has been shunned – a criticism her father refutes.
Meghan also accuses her father of snubbing her and Prince Harry’s offers to help when he pulled out of attending their wedding following two heart attacks and accuses him of being ungrateful for money she has given him.
The former Hollywood lighting director, who now lives in Mexico, said that he never intended to make the handwritten letter public ‘out of respect for Meghan’ – but says he has been forced to do so now because its contents have been falsely portrayed.
Source: Read Full Article