PIZZA chain Papa John’s has launched a new outdoor delivery service so you can enjoy your takeaway in the park or on the beach.
From today, pizza lovers can order their favourite fast food to eat al fresco in the sun from hundreds of outdoor locations across the UK.
You can even choose to order from your local football ground or rugby stadium, with more locations to come over the summer.
Famous parks included on this list are Regent’s Park and Green Park in London, while families visiting Legoland in Windsor can also get a slice of the action.
All you have to do is click onto the Papa John’s website or app and use the geotargeting tool to find your closest pick up point.
You then just order your favourite pizza as usual.
PAPA JOHN'S OUTDOOR DELIVERY LOCATIONS
HERE are some of the outdoor places where Papa John's currently delivers.
There are plenty more on their website and more locations will be added over the summer.
- London: Green Park, Hyde Park, Mountsfield Park, Regents Park, Oakhill Park, Russell Square, South Norwood Country Park, Tooting Bec Park
- Birmingham: Brookvale Park, Pype Hayes Park, Selly Oak Park, Senneleys Park
- Manchester: Debdale Park, Victoria Park, Haughton Dale Nature Reserve
- Newcastle: Quayside, Jesmond Dane
- Margate: Marine Terrace
- Glasgow: Bellahouston Park, Braehead Shopping Centre, Forge Retail Park, George Square, Glasgow Green, Hydro & SECC, Pollok Park (outdoor play and RFC carpark), Rouken Glen Park, Victoria Park
- Edinburgh: The Meadows, Edinburgh College (Sighthill Campus)
- Cardiff: Heath Park, Roath Park, Victoria Park, Gorsedd Garden, Llanishen Leisure Centre
- Oxford: University Parks, Kassam Stadium
- Bournemouth: Southbourne Seafront
- Great Yarmouth: Great Yarmouth Beach, Gorleston Beach
- Bristol: Castle Park, Eastville Park, Oldbury Park, St Andrews Park
- Nottingham: Beeston Town Centre, Nottingham War Memorial Gardens, Old Market Square, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Wollaton Hall and Deer Park
Giles Codd, Papa John’s UK marketing director, said: “We’re excited to be the first UK delivery service to offer this unique service nationwide, with the weather heating up we want to give people more choice, and what better food to share with friends and family than pizza.
“We want to encourage people to take life a little slower and make the most of the longer evenings and warmer weekends, without having to rush home to enjoy their favourite pizza.
“With over 80 per cent of our orders being made via the app or online, our new outdoor delivery service takes convenience to the next level, allowing our customers to enjoy pizza both at home, and on the go.”
Pizza lovers will also be pleased to know that Asda has started selling pizza twists that you can easily munch on the go for just £1.
If you wanted to take your love of pizza one step further, multivitamin company Feel revealed in July it was on the hunt for people to eat nothing but “beige” food for a month.
Or if you are sick of fast food, read how this one savvy shopper cleared almost £16,000 of debt in one year by ditching takeaways.
Source: Read Full Article