If you’re looking to stretch your brain and test your intelligence, optical illusions and brain teasers are great. The latest image shows several dartboards all layered together, and hidden amongst them are three darts. With a time limit of 15 seconds, the race is on to find them.
The busy optical illusion is made up of several dartboards in the traditional red, black white and green colours.
The overwhelming use of black and white stripes is meant to confuse you, as well as the circular shapes and numbers.
The darts are also the same colour as the red background, but remember, the darts are on a board.
If after 15 seconds you’re struggling to locate the darts, here are a few clues:
- The darts are clustered together
- The dart tails are at the top of a dart board
- The darts are on one of the smaller dartboards
- The darts are on the bottom right side of the image
Makeup artist shares contour tips for women over 50 to look younger [BEAUTY]
Seven UK sites being considered for World Heritage status – list[NEWS]
£13.5m bungalow on Sandbanks needs total demolition – pictures [PROPERTY]
Studies show the more you exercise your brain with difficult puzzles, brain teasers and illusions, the smarter you tend to be.
If you managed to locate the darts in the time frame, then it’s a sign of a high IQ apparently.
And if you enjoyed finding the darts, perhaps you want to try finding the giraffe in this difficult animal illusion.
Or for an even harder optical illusion, can you spot the lightbulb in this busy library scene?
If optical illusions aren’t your thing, here are a few riddles to get your brain going, courtesy of riddles.com.
1. What can you catch but never throw?
2. Who is that with a neck and no head, two arms and no hands? What is it?
3. How do you spell COW in thirteen letters?
4. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too?
1. A cold
2. A shirt
3. SEE O DOUBLE YOU
4. Monkey see monkey do.
Source: Read Full Article