Last year, the budget supermarket attracted shoppers with up to 75 per cent off food, tech and booze.
And we expect more of the same from the German supermarket that sells products ranging from food and kitchen gadgets to toys.
Lidl hasn't yet revealed exactly which products it will slash the cost of this year, but if it's anything similar to last year, you won't be disappointed.
Last year, it also launched its Black Friday deals a day early, so we expect the full product list to be announced very soon.
What was in the Lidl Black Friday sale in 2017?
- George Foreman Entertaining 10 Portion Grill was £29.99 – down from £99.99
- Russell Hobbs extra-large Digital Slow Cooker was £24.99 – down from £59.99
- Nutrition Mixer was 29.99, down from £14.99
- Comte de Senneval Champagne Brut 750ml was £8.99, down from £10.99
- Cimarosa Australian Chardonnay 750ml was £2.29, down from £3.99
- The Deluxe Dry Aged British Beef Tomashawk Steak for £14.99 per kg – first time stocking it
- The Deluxe Jamón Serrano Reserva Ham Leg was £29.99 – first time stocking it
- Trekstor Surftab Twin 10.1 Convertible Notebook was £199 – stocking it only for Black Friday
- Alcatel 10.16 Mobile Phone was £8.99 – first time stocking it
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
What will be in Lidl's Black Friday sale in 2018?
- Food and drinks are Lidl's main product categories, so this will be a core focus
- There should also be good deals on home gadgets, just like last year
- Toys, Lidl's recently brought back a wooden toy range so it'll want to attract parents in time for Christmas
- Electricals were popular last year, so we'd be surprised if there aren't any deals on this either
But Lidl is just one out of many supermarkets and retailers launching deals for Black Friday.
I you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article