I’m longing to get my mojo back in the bedroom but can’t stay aroused long enough – The Sun

DEAR DEIDRE: I’M longing to get my mojo back in the bedroom and give my wife sex like I did on our wedding night.

The problem is, I can no longer stay aroused enough to get hard.

I’m 45 now and my wife is 41. We’ve been married for 18 years.

My wife is my best friend as well as my lover but deserves better than somebody who gives up halfway through sex.

Do you think the doctor might be able to help, maybe with a way to boost my level of testosterone?

Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem?

Send an email to [email protected] Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

DEIDRE SAYS: A check-up would be sensible but it’s more likely you need to work on general health and fitness rather than get testosterone supplements.

Ask your GP for some advice on eating and exercise.

My e-leaflet on Solving Erection Problems explains self-help but a start is not to focus on just intercourse, and enjoy lots of cuddling.

You can bring her to orgasm without needing an erection.

Source: Read Full Article