There’s a simple hack to making 24 cheeseburger sliders in a single pan, so if you’re looking to feed a crowd with ease this 4th of July, this recipe is for you.
Succulent Bite food blogger Nicolas Norena shared his cooking hack with “Good Morning America” to make a tray of delicious cheeseburgers using pull-apart rolls and a giant burger patty.
Easy one-pan sliders
3 pounds ground beef
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon of salt and 1 of black pepper
24 Hawaiian rolls
1/4 cup melted butter
Directions• Combine 3 pounds of ground beef with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper.
• Press the mixture into a large patty forming a flat layer to fit inside an 11-by-15-inch Pyrex baking dish.
• Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. • Broil at 400 degrees for 3 minutes. Remove from the patty onto a cutting board or cooling rack and let rest. Pour out excess drippings.
• Cut your Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise and place the bottom of the bread to make a bed in the baking dish.
• Top with meat patty, layer the cheddar cheese, top with caramelized onions and cover with remaining rolls.
• Brush tops of rolls with melted butter and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
• Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, serve and enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article