MCDONALD'S is giving away a free coffee or hot drink to new app users.
To get the deal, you need to download the McDonald's app onto your phone.
Head to the deals section of your app, where the offer should be after you’ve created a new account.
We've rounded up the list of hot drinks on offer so you can see what you fancy – and how much you could save too.
What hot drinks are on the McCafe menu?
Here’s the selection of hot bevvies listed on McDonald’s McCafe menu
- Salted Caramel Latte, £1.69 for regular size and £1.89 for large
- McCafe Flat White, £1.49
- McCafe Latte, £1.49 for regular size and £1.69 for large
- McCafe Cappucino, £1.49 for regular size and £1.69 for large
- McCafe Black Coffee, £0.99 for regular size and £1.19 for large
- McCafe White Coffee, £0.99 for regular size and £1.19 for large
- McCafe Single Espresso, £0.89
- McCafe Double Espresso, £1.09
- McCafe Hot Chocolate, £0.99 for regular size and £1.19 for large
- Toffee Latte, £1.69 for regular size and £1.89 for large
- PG tips Tea, £0.99 for regular size and £1.09 for large
Make sure to order your drink by February 14, which is when the deal expires.
However, be aware that covid restrictions have changed the way that you can grab your Maccies hit.
Many restaurants across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have closed under Covid rules, meaning you can’t sit in to eat your meal.
But you can still get a takeaway, McDelivery or head to your drive-thru.
Fans should act quickly to get another deal that Maccies is offering.
You can pick up a McChicken sandwich burger for just 99p – but the deal is only available today.
Normally the snack would set you back £3.19 when ordered on its own so you’ll be saving £2.20 in the flash offer.
You might have got more than a free coffee if you were one of the 1,000 people that had their McDonald’s meal paid for by one generous gran.
The Sun spoke to 50 year-old Monica Woods-Foster, from Leicester, who revealed that she’s been footing the takeaway bills of thousands of customers at her drive-thru in Melton, Leicestershire.
But other Maccies customers have been left disappointed following the launch of the new Katsu McNuggets, with some orders coming with no curry sauce.
The nuggets, which are supposed to come with a sweet curry sauce, rolled out in branches last week but some fans took to social media to vent that their snacks came dipless.
Source: Read Full Article