The sale is running online and in-store right now all the way through to midnight on Sunday November 25.
There are over 2,000 items on offer including toys, clothing and collectibles.
We've rounded up some of the best discounts below.
Shop the Disney sale here
As well as the Black Friday sale, there are also other promotions available across the website:
- 25% off top toys for Christmas – shop now
- Save 50% on large soft toys – shop now
- 25% off selected sleepwear – shop now
- Up to 30% off Disney Animators' collection – shop now
- 30% off selected stocking fillers – shop now
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
What's in Disney's Black Friday sale in 2018?
- You'll be able to buy a Winnie the Pooh tea set down to £37.50 from £75, saving 50 per cent – buy now
- Children's sleepwear is also reduced, for example the Disney Princess pyjamas will be reduced to £9 from £12 – buy now
- There's also up to 50 per cent off on large soft toys, including a Lotso soft toy for £25, down from £50 – buy now
- The Moana doll will be reduced by 20 per cent to £11.80 – buy now
- There's also a range of luggage and handbags, including a Minnie Mouse crossbody bag for £8.50 – buy now
How much does delivery from Disney cost?
Standard delivery costs £3.95 and takes around 5 working days depending on your postcode.
Click and collect is slightly cheaper at £2.95 and also takes 5 working days.
And to receive your item the next working day, you'll have to pay £5.95.
Take note that if you spend over £50 after discounts have been applied, you won't be charged for standard delivery of 5 working days.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Keep in mind that Disney isn't the only high street shop offering reductions on toys this Black Friday.
It's worth comparing prices with other retailers – for example Smyths has already released its Black Friday deals which includes brands such as Hot Wheels, Barbie and Fisher Price.
If tech and gagdets are more your thing, Currys PC World has also kicked off Black Friday early with its "Why Wait?" deals available in store and online. This includes offers on a range of TVs, laptops and kitchen appliances.
And for beauty bargains, Boots is expected to have offers on cosmetics, fragrance and electrical items.
For more information on which retailers are taking part in the promotion, keep an eye on our Black Friday 2018 homepage.
You'll be able to find out which products are being reduced and the best way to shop the sale.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article