Shrove Tuesday marks the final day for Christians to enjoy tasty foods before the start of Lent on Wednesday.
It's also Pancake Day where people can stuff their faces with the light treat and not feel entirely guilty about it.
So as the day is almost upon us, you'll be happy to know shoppers can get free ingredients to make pancakes.
READ MORE: Eating competitions that ended in tragedy – from pancake choking to cockroach death
Making pancakes require a mix of flour, eggs and milk, and of course toppings like chocolate or lemon and sugar.
Now TopCashback is offering all its members a deal where they can get £2 worth of pre-made pancakes, ready-made pancake mix and any raw ingredients for the day for free from any UK supermarket.
You'll have until midnight on Tuesday to redeem the deal so make sure you don't miss out.
It's only available on in-store purchases so make sure you head to your local to buy the ingredients.
To claim the offer, here's what to do:
- Spend a minimum of £2 on the purchase of pancake ingredients in any store
- Retain your receipt when you pay
- Take a photo of your receipt that clearly shows the date, the shop name and payment method
- Upload a photo of your receipt before February 21, 23:59pm.
- £2 cashback will track in your TopCashback account within 14 days.
The 100% cashback award is for purchases of pancake ingredients up to £2 at any UK store.
Woman receives £950 refund she didn't know about following Martin Lewis tip
It's important the receipt clearly shows the date, shop name and amount spent on pancake ingredients.
Purchases made online will not be eligible for cashback, so you must take a photo of a receipt you've obtained in any UK or Ireland retail store.
If you fancy heading out for Pancake Day, hungry Brits can go bottomless at Bill's for one day only.
Bill's is extending its daily 3pm to 5pm bottomless pancake offer by making unlimited pancakes available all day on Tuesday.
It's usually available from 3pm and 5pm, but tomorrow it's all day long so enjoy!
Want all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter
- 'Being a stripper isn't always as glam as it looks – some nights we lose money'
- Brits in hysterics as American tries to pronounce Worcestershire sauce
- Dad-of-22 shares delicious recipe to feed UK's biggest family for 60p a head
- Hungry Brits can eat bottomless pancakes at popular restaurant Bill's for one day only
- Model earns fortune by eating yoghurt and lathering entire naked body in it
Source: Read Full Article