Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Wide-leg pants have really blown up in fashion over the past few years. If you’re someone who’s always on top of the latest trends, you’re likely wearing wide-leg pants multiple times a week, every week. Or maybe you want to but haven’t been able to make room in your budget for it!
We’ve rounded up 21 of the best pairs of wide-leg pants from across the internet to suit all budgets, whether you’re looking to spend around $20 or are ready to invest in something more expensive. Check out our picks below!
21 Wide-Leg Pants — From $18 to $99
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Coming in at under $20, these Amazon Essentials wide-leg pants are a way to dress up your look while staying extremely cozy!
2. We Also Love: Love a fun pattern? Check out this pair of Shein pants. Definitely try these pants with a crop top!
3. We Can’t Forget: These pleated Lock and Love pants are so nice, you could even wear them to work — but you’ll want to wear them elsewhere too!
4. Bonus: So stretchy and soft! These Inorin pants are great for hanging out at home but have fashionable elements for “real-life” wear too!
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Take in all of this silky goodness! These Assual pants feel like pajama pants but look so classy!
6. We Also Love: Let’s get a little funky with the fun colors and tiered fabric of these Floerns palazzo pants!
7. We Can’t Forget: We wouldn’t forget about denim. These Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. jeans are obviously huge winners!
8. Bonus: Want a wide-leg silhouette but want to keep things light? These Hissany pants are 80% linen and 20% cotton!
9. Our Absolute Favorite: We’re obviously all about the ultra-comfy vibes of these Reebok Classics pants from Target. We want both the black and the light blue!
10. We Also Love: Really want to emphasize that wide-leg effect? These IXIMO pants cannot be missed!
11. We Can’t Forget: Animal print lovers, this one is for you! These cheetah-like SySea pants are gorgeous!
12. Bonus: These Lrady pants come in such fun colors. There are nearly 20 options to choose from!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: These Aventura pants from Target are such a great alternative to jeans for your everyday wardrobe!
14. We Also Love: Going on vacation? Make sure to pack these floral Volcom pants for the best tropical photos!
15. We Can’t Forget: You can’t go wrong with Lee when it comes to iconic denim. These Lee jeans will be your everyday go-tos!
16. Bonus: How about some dressy pants? These Alex Evenings pants are going to be beautiful at your next big event!
17. Our Absolute Favorite: These GibsonLook pants from Nordstrom have an attached belt with a stylish O-ring buckle. We love how airy the linen-blend material is!
18. We Also Love: We’ll always love a polka dot. How could we not? Just look at these Anne Klein pants!
19. We Can’t Forget: Shop the famous denim from Khloe Kardashian‘s brand with these Good American jeans. They have a wide-leg silhouette but also an ultra-long length!
20. Bonus: Round out your Nordstrom cart with these coral pink 7 For All Mankind pants. Time to stray away from just black and blue!
21. Last but Not Least: Love the sun? You’ll love these UV ray-blocking Coolibar tencel pants. For a denim look without the denim!
This New Cardigan’s Color-Blocking Is Just Perfect for Fall
Looking for more products? Shop our other picks below:
- 11 Best Boyfriend Jeans That Hug Your Curves
- 18 Cutest Purses and Handbags From $50 to $400
- The Best Gel Nail Kits to Give You Salon-Quality Manicures at Home
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Selling Fast! Products You Have to Own
Source: Read Full Article