Amateur baker Eloise Head has been a real hero throughout this pandemic.
The Insta chef’s latest delicious creation – chocolate box brownies – has gone viral for its simplicity.
And you get to include your chocolate tin faves in the ingredients.
The brownies, posted on her page @FitWaffle, have made Eloise’s 800k followers go wild.
The London baker, 26, used a few key ingredients for the brownies and threw in whatever chocolates she had in the pantry.
Hers were from a box of Cadbury Roses but you could probably add in whichever chocs you open this year, whether that’s Celebrations or Quality Street.
However, Eloise did warn against putting in hard caramel or toffee to prevent the mixture from sticking to the tin while it cooks.
- 170g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 125g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g plain flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Your choice of chocolates
- Pour melted butter into a bowl, add in caster sugar and eggs, and beat until the batter is light and fluffy
- Add melted chocolate mixture and whisk for a minute, then use a sieve to add in flour, cocoa powder, and salt, mixing it all together
- Scoop half of this mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper. On this layer, place your chosen chocolates all over
- Cover this layer with the remaining mixture and bake it in the oven for 25 minutes at 170 degrees Celcius.
Eloise shared a how-to video on her Instagram where she often experiments with desserts and sometimes savoury snacks.
The baker’s chocolate box brownie video certainly enticed her followers, receiving more than 10,000 likes.
It certainly got many people drooling.
One person wrote: ‘Omg… I need to try this,’ while another said ‘Omg! Can’t wait to make these’.
Others said the recipe was ‘formidable’ and it was ‘such a good idea’.
Will you be trying it out?
Do you have a recipe you want to share?
Email [email protected] to tell us more.
Source: Read Full Article