ASDA, Tesco & Iceland urgent food recall: Bernard Matthews Turkey Dinosaurs recalled

Bernard Matthews have issued the urgent recall of the child’s food product. ASDA, Tesco and Iceland sell the item, so consumers who shop there should pay attention. In a product recall notice, Bernard Matthews wrote: “Please be informed that we are initiating a recall on the ‘Bernard Matthews Turkey Dinosaurs’ due to the potential presence of small pieces of metal. “We apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause you.”

The product may contain small pieces of metal which makes it unsafe to eat


Which Bernard Matthews Turkey Dinosaurs are affected?

Batch number L19QGG3

Batch number L19QGG4

Batch number L19QHG3

Batch number L19QHG4

Best before end November 2020. No other batch numbers or products are affected.

Customers who have bought this product are advised: “Must be returned to the store of purchase for a full refund and must not be consumed.”

The FSA warn: “The product may contain small pieces of metal which makes it unsafe to eat.

“If you have bought the above product, do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.”

This is not the only food recall issued this week.

Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose also issued recalls on a number of products.

Birds Eye 50 Chicken Nuggets with Golden Wholegrain

This product is available to buy in Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose.

The supermarket chains have issued an urgent warning as the product could contain plastic which would make it unsafe to eat.

The Food Standards Agency posted: “Birds Eye is recalling Birds Eye 50 Chicken Nuggets with Golden Wholegrain because they may contain small pieces of plastic. The presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.”

J.D. Gross Mini Chocolate Bites

Lidl Northern Ireland is recalling three products as they contain allergens not labelled in English. These products may contain barley, cereals containing gluten, egg, milk, nuts, peanuts, sesame and soya which could cause a serious risk to those with allergies.

Source: Read Full Article