Woman claims she was ‘saved by Kylie Jenner’ after making deadly beauty error and warns others never to do the same | The Sun

A YOUNG woman claimed that she was “saved by Kylie Jenner” after making a deadly beauty error.

Ellen Wang almost burnt her house down after placing her hair curler on top of a plastic makeup palette sold by beauty mogul Kylie. 



She joked: “I owe my life to Kylie Jenner.

“Don’t try this at home kids.”

The 24-year-old had gone on a night out without realising her curling iron was turned up and resting on her makeup palette. 

When she got home a whole day later, she couldn’t believe that the palette had saved her bacon.

read more on beauty fails

Woman mortified after dying eyebrows & 24 hours later the colour still won’t budge

I got intimate hair removal as gift but mortifying bit happened in reception

Ellen said on Tik Tok: “So I left my curling iron on last night and it was resting against my palette. 

“And when I got home tonight, which is 24 hours later, I noticed that nothing caught on fire besides this little melted dent on my palette.

“The glue connecting the mirror to the palette is still a little bit melted and everything inside has already been melted.

“But other than that, the bottom is fine.

Most read in Fabulous

HELPING HAND

Multi-millionaire on Rich House Poor House pays broke man £50k a year

'HONOUR HIS MEMORY'

Pal of Charles, William & Harry dies suddenly at 72 in blow to royals

GRITTED TEETH

We splashed £4k on Turkey teeth – we haven’t drunk anything hot for 5 months

FASHION FAIL

Woman who bought Primark’s viral £4 gym set says it looks disgusting on her

“Holy s**t… did Kylie Jenner just save my life?” 

The palette was from the Kylie Cosmetics Kendall Collection – a collaboration between the two Jenner sisters – and had two blushes and highlighters in it.

Its £40 price tag gives better value for money than anyone ever expected after it stopped Ellen’s house from burning down. 

Ellen comically shared an update video using the melted makeup after one person commented: “I’d still use it.”

Others thought her faux pas was hilarious and took the opportunity to make jokes.

One quipped: “Kendall almost became Kandle.”

A second joked: “Kylie the life saver.”

Hair curlers can reach temperatures as high as 300 degrees and cause a house fire if they overheat.

All brands recommend you don’t leave the device on and unattended at any point.

This was also discussed under Ellen’s video, with some not understanding her thought process.

Read More on The Sun

Hard-up families to get £250 free cash direct into bank accounts

I chopped off the end of my eyebrows – trolls say I look like Joan Rivers

One person commented: “Are we not gonna talk about the fact she left a hot curling iron on plastic in the first place?”

But others defended that the point of her video was to warn others to always make sure they turn their curling irons off. 

Source: Read Full Article