From working out sizes to styles, it’s a minefield out there.
To simplify things, we’ve created the Christmas guide covering the two most crucial items: pants and socks.
We all wear them and despite what you were hoping for a pack of socks always comes in handy.
From high street stores to online retailers we’ve got you covered for the sexy and quirky styles on sale this year.
And with prices starting from just £1.50 you can afford to spoil your loved ones.
They red is the colour of lust with rouge dresses and lipstick dripping with sex appeal.
If you want to brighten up your underwear, choose one of these scarlet sets.
Plus you can be both sexy and comfy as not all come with thongs and g-strings – there's briefs too.
- Tori lace plunge bra, Boux Avenue, £26 – buy now
- Tori lace thong, Boux Avenue, £14 – buy now
- Reger by Janet Reger – Red lace mesh 'Mia' underwired padded plunge push-up bra, Debenhams, £20.80 – buy now
- Reger by Janet Reger – Red lace satin 'Mia' Brazilian knickers, Debenhams, £11.60 – buy now
Nothing screams sexy more than some statement underwear.
You feel great when you put it on and even better when it's revealed.
The perfect gift for Christmas, although beware of unwrapping these sets in front of your in-laws.
- Emilia thong black, Bluebella, £14 – buy now
- Emilia bra black, Bluebella, £34 – buy now
- Roxanne Fishnet Lace Plunge Bra A-G Cup, Figleaves, £26 – buy now
- Roxanne Fishnet Lace Thong, Figleaves, £14 – buy now
If you love getting into the festive spirit but have to remain professional at work – these socks are for you.
They can fit in unnoticed under your clothing, so you can carry a bit of Christmas around with you every day.
And no one will be any the wiser.
- Pug Christmas Tree Print Ankle Socks, Forever 21, £1.50 – buy now
- Christmas Novelty Pun Socks, John Lewis, £8 – buy now
Christmas is arguably all about being toasty.
So why not snuggle up with a pair of festive, fluffy socks.
They'll look great when you're putting your feet up.
- Christmas reindeer cosy socks, Accessorize, £6 – buy now
- Cozy Holiday Crew Socks, GAP, £3.50 – buy now
There's practicality and then there's hilarity.
Why not treat your man to one of these novelty pairs of pants.
They may not be Christmas themed but they still make a great present.
- Leopard Print Trunks 3 Pack, Topman, £15 – buy now
- Gold foil RI thong, River Island, £6 – buy now
Everything gets a Christmas makeover this time of year – including pants.
Help your fella get into the spirit by buying a pair of novelty boxers.
Who said sharks weren't festive?
- Santa Jaws Christmas Hipsters, Next, £9 – buy now
- Capsule pack of 3 novelty hipsters, Jacamo, £20 – buy now
Every man wears socks.
So why not give them a festive twist this year, perfect for the Christmas party.
And before you ask – avocados are most definitely in this Christmas.
- Cotton Rich Elf Christmas Socks, M&S, £3.50 – buy now
- Pack of long pizza and colour block socks, Pull & Bear, £7.99 – buy now
If you want to be thrifty, then why not buy a multi pack of socks.
You get the same great novelty value, plus you get even more to choose from.
It's like triple Christmas.
- Happy Socks Christmas Tree Box, Urban Outfitters, £30 – buy now
- 3 Pack Red Grinch Pattern Socks, New Look, £9.99 – buy now
Need more Christmas inspiration? Here’s the Christmas perfume gift guide.
And if you’re stuck on what to buy a bloke, here’s the ultimate gift guide for men.
Plus you can now buy Christmas crackers containing bottles of pink gin (but they’ll set you back £10 each).
Source: Read Full Article