If you haven’t already started decorating for Christmas, you might want to get your skates on.
- George at Asda Flocked 7ft, £85 – Buy now
And that inevitably means getting a Christmas tree.
You might have one stashed in the attic you use again and again, or buy a real one each year.
If you’re a fan of plastic, Good Housekeeping have announced their top five fake trees to look out for this year, ranging from £70 to a whopping £1,159.
Which one of these would shine in your living room?
- 8ft Brunswick Artificial Christmas Tree, Homebase, £70 – Buy now
- Vermont Spruce 4.5-9ft, £339 to £1,159, Balsam Hill, £339 to £1,159 – Buy now
- Jet Isla Diamond Frost Pre-lit Christmas Tree, John Lewis, £249 – Buy now
- Pop-Up Outdoor 6ft, Wilko, £70 – Buy now
It’s been revealed putting your Christmas decorations up NOW could actually make you happier.
You can now buy Christmas crackers containing bottles of pink gin (but they’ll set you back £10 each).
And Yankee Candle Christmas gift sets are currently half price at Boots.
Source: Read Full Article