MEGHAN and Harry have been accused of making more "shockingly untrue" claims by hinting their "security was pulled" before Megxit.
Royal experts and fans have been quick to brand the exiled couple liars and point out multiple inconsistencies in their explosive docuseries.
Harry & Meghan has sparked major controversy and the upcoming episodes look as though they will be taking aim at the Palace for putting the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in danger.
Volume Two is set to include the couple’s incendiary account of quitting royal life — known as “Megxit."
In the trailer Harry questioned: "I wonder what would have happened to us had we not got out when we did."
The interview cuts to Meghan, who then claimed: "Our security was being pulled – everyone in the world knew where we were."
Body language expert reveals Prince Harry is uneasy about leaving royal family
Harry and Meghan’s public denouncement of Royal Family is a step too far
And her husband added: "I said ''we need to get out of here."''
Footage then shows the Duke on a plane as he says: "The freedom flight" which supposedly references their move to North America.
The couple shocked the nation when they announced they would step down from their role as senior royals on January 8, 2020.
Senior royals are automatically given security, funded by the taxpayer, but by February, the Royal and VIP Executive Committee (Ravec) announced the couple would lose this right.
Most read in Fabulous
I spent £700 in B&M on Xmas presents for my toddler, I've paid £4k for gifts
Meghan blasted for ‘completely unnecessary’ clash with Kate’s carol service
Harry fires MORE shots at Royals saying they 'lied to protect Will' in new trailer
I got back to my car to find the most disgusting note on my windscreen
However, after Harry and Meghan moved to Canada, government minister Bill Blair confirmed they were still being protected by the Met and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Royal biographer Tom Bower told the MailOnline that the suggestion their security was pulled before Megxit was "shockingly untrue."
A second opinion was given by Richard Fitzwilliams, another Royal author: "The charge ''our security was being pulled, everyone in the world knew where we were''' implies they were not given proper security as senior working royals before Megxit,
"It follows from that that in their opinion the Royal and VIP Executive Committee (Ravec) was not doing its job properly.
"We must ask why and require them to produce proof.
"It is also possible that – given a reported 15 hours of footage by the Sussexes – Netflix have sensationalised their comments in the trailer to draw in viewers."
The preview of the highly anticipated next episodes has been scrutinized by eagle-eyed Royal fans.
They have also spotted that subtitles in the new trailer for the final three episodes undergo a subtle change between the clip posted to Twitter and the one on the Netflix website.
In the trailer posted to Twitter, Harry says that "they were happy to lie."
Before the Netflix subtitles had been released, fans suspected "they" was a shot at the Royal Family.
However, new images from the Netflix website show he says that "the British media were happy to lie," which follows on from the first half of their documentary in which they claimed newspapers created a "feeding frenzy" around Meghan.
Prince Harry has also claimed there was "institutional gaslighting" in the new trailer.
Read More on The Sun
Charlotte Crosby ‘mum shamed’ after admitting she’s ‘embarrassed’ by her body
Shopping pro reveals the gifts you should NEVER give at Christmas
Meanwhile Meghan claimed: "I was not being thrown to the wolves, I was being fed to the wolves."
Suggestions that royal officials were happy to lie to protect Prince William from scrutiny has sparked rumours that bombshell revelations will also centre around him and Kate in upcoming episodes.
Source: Read Full Article