From HB London’s skull-covered suitcase to a Halloween-themed wreath to decorate your digs, you’ll get into the spirit of the holiday in no time.
- Halloween wreath, £18, John Lewis – buy now
- Suitcase, £135, Hblondon.uk – buy now
- Delfy Cosmetics Haute Couture Nail Lacquer in Fireball, £12.44, Delfy Cosmetics – buy now
- Coat, £120, Cheap Monday – buy now
- Ears, £24, Johnny Loves Rosie – buy now
- Mug, £9.50, Museumoflondonshop.co.uk – buy now
- Glamglow Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil, £32 – buy now
- Sunglasses, £3.99, New Look – buy now
- Nars Full Vinyl Lip Lacquer in Everglades, £23 – buy now
- Lampshade, £120, Abigail Ahern/Edition at Debenhams – buy now
Photography: Little Red Panda Stockists: Cheap Monday (Cheapmonday.com), Debenhams (Debenhams.com), Delfy (Delfycosmetics.com), Glamglow (Glamglow.co.uk), John Lewis (Johnlewis.com), Johnny Loves Rosie (Johnny-loves-rosie.com), Nars (Narscosmetics.co.uk), New Look (Newlook.com)
Earlier this week, we told you Fashion Nova is selling a very revealing ‘mermaid’ dress which people are calling their future wedding gown… but would you wear it down the aisle?
We also revealed Primark is selling Halloween pyjamas for £6…and shoppers are loving them.
And we showed you Pandora has launched incredible ‘buy one get one half price’ deal but you’ll need to be quick.
Source: Read Full Article