These is what we’re lusting after this week…
- Bag, £99, Kurt Geiger – buy now
- Shoes, £35, M&S Collection at Marks & Spencer – buy now
- Tiffany Intense, £57 for 30ml EDP – buy now
- Givenchy Le Rouge Intense Colour Sensuously Mat Lip Colour in Carmin Escarpin, £26.50 – buy now
- Kenzo World Kenzoki Eyeshadow Palette, £38
- Cup and saucer, £28, Insect Mandala – buy now
- Clock, £70, Alessi – buy now
- Scrumplicious Sweet Treats by Stacey Forsey, £20, Staceyforsey.co.uk – buy now
- Cup, £14, Ban.do.
Stockists: Alessi (Alessi.com), Givenchy (Debenhams.com), Insect Mandela (Thecuriousdepartment.com), Kenzo (Feelunique.com), Kurt Geiger (Kurtgeiger.com), Marks & Spencer (Marksandspencer.com), Tiffany (Houseoffraser.co.uk).
Earlier this week, we told you about the rise of the quiet cleavage: Women are ditching their Victoria’s Secret push-up bras in favour of comfy athleisure styles or (like Gaga on Vogue) NO bra at all.
We also revealed Primark is selling an £18 dupe of Holly Willoughby’s tiger-print £55 Marks & Spencer dress.
And we showed you Aldi’s sheepskin slippers are BACK – and they’re £64 CHEAPER than the Ugg version.
Source: Read Full Article