BOOTS has announced their Christmas offers and it's only September.
Luckily for shoppers the Star Gifts are back, and are a great chance to much loved brands and gifts sets for less.
Boots have released their first Christmas deals, ahead of four months of huge savings and deals.
- Boots Christmas Deals, from £2 – buy here
Shoppers can expect to find hundreds of gifts from some of the biggest names in beauty and wellness.
Deals will include half price savings, alongside the iconic 3 for 2, the 'BIG DEAL', and this year the much-loved Star Gifts are back, with deals across customer favourites including Benefit, Becca, Liz Earle and many more.
There will also be half price deals on great brands include FCUK, Jack Wills, Dove, Nivea and more right up to Christmas Eve in store and online.
Boots has revealed the first batch of Star Gift offers will run from 23 September, and they're starting of with a bang.
The first gift set deals will include a £25 saving on sle of Paradise, Benefit and Spectrum or better than half price markdowns on popular fragrances including DKNY and Paco Rabanne.
Keen to get shopping? Here are the first deals coming up.
Available 23 September – 20 October
- DKNY Eau De Blush,£25, WAS £55- buy here
- Glam Glow Clear Skin, £19.50, WAS £53.50 – buy here
Available 28 September – 20 October
- Paco Rabanne Pure XS Her EDP 50ml, £38.70, WAS £64.50 – buy here
- Isle of Paradise Take Me To Paradise Set, £24.50, WAS £50 – buy here
- EXCLUSIVE Spectrum The High Flyer Set, £24.50, WAS £50 – buy here
- Benefit Together at Lash Set£19.50, WORTH £67.50 – buy here
Half Price Offers
- A Little Something In Bloom Hand Cream Duo, £2, WAS £4 – buy here
- A Little Something Bath Fizzer Collection, £5, WAS £10 – buy here
- FCUK One of Each Christmas Gift Set, NOW £5, WAS £10 (Available from 28 September – 20 October) – buy here
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calenar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article