GOT your eye on a designer handbag or two? Stores have launched their discounts in the Black Friday handbag sale 2020, so now could be the moment to treat yourself.
Black Friday is the perfect chance to cop a bargain, with amazing deals on handbags from a huge variety of retailers and designers. We've picked out some of the best highlights to shop now.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop handbags in Aspinal's Black Friday sale here
Live Black Friday handbag deals
Black Friday sales are up and running at some of your favourite retailers – here are the discounts you won't want to miss.
Mulberry is one of the UK's most beloved brands and has more than earned its cult handbag status, with bag-lovers, celebs and even royals alike coveting its collectable designs.
Online luxury retailer Farfetch has slashed prices on hundreds of brands for Black Friday, with up to 50 per cent off—plus an extra 20 per cent.
Check out all the Mulberry Black Friday deals here, and see our top picks below. We've calculated the final sale price for you, including the extra 20 per cent off which is applied at checkout.
- Portabello Logo Tote Bag, £524.40 at Farfetch, saving £350.60 – buy here
- Belted Bayswater Satchel, £724 at Farfetch, saving £785 – buy here
- Belted Bayswater Tote, £1,448 at Farfetch, saving £815 – buy here
- Darley Shoulder Bag, £555.20 at Farfetch, saving £311.80 – buy here
- Small Darley Satchel Bag, £650.40 at Farfetch, saving £366.60 – buy here
- Darley small shoulder bag, £692.80 at Farfetch, saving £390.20 – buy here
- Chain clutch bag, £25.99 at Mango, saving £10 – buy here
- Croc-effect bag, £19.99 at Mango, saving £10 – buy here
- Leather shopper bag, £35.99 at Mango, saving £14 – buy here
- Croc-effect flap bag, £25.99 at Mango, saving £10 – buy here
& Other Stories
- Quilted Velvet Clutch Bag, £52 at & Other Stories, saving £13 – buy here
- Croc Embossed Leather Shoulder Bag, £68 at & Other Stories, saving £17 – buy here
- Studded Suede Shoulder Bag, £88 at & Other Stories, saving £22 – buy here
- Suede Panel Leather Shoulder Bag, £68 at & Other Stories, saving £17 – buy here
- Burgundy Leather-Look Zip Front Tote Bag, £14.99 at New Look, saving £5 – buy here
- Mustard Tab Front Backpack, £10 at New Look, saving £14.99 – buy here
- Black Satin Diamanté Pouch Bag, £8.99 at New Look, saving £9 – buy here
- Suedette Chain Shoulder Bag, £4.99 at New Look, saving £5 – buy here
DeMellier's handbags – beloved by royals and celebs – are 20 per cent off this week with the code BF20.
- The Mini Venice forest grain, now £236 (save £59) – buy here
- The Santa Monica camel smooth, now £220 (save £55) – buy here
- The Mini Florence gold lizard effect, now £276 (save £69) – buy here
- The Los Angeles black smooth, now £316 (save £79) – buy here
House of Fraser
House of Fraser has a range of designer handbags from Ted Baker and Michael Michael Kors on sale, plus a £20 gift voucher with every £100 you spend.
- Ted Baker Juddy Leather Tote Bag, £140 (save £59) – buy here
- Ted Baker Deannah Bow Shopper Bag, £105 (save £24) – buy here
- Michael Michael Kors Voyager Large Saffiano Leather Top-Zip Tote Bag, £200 (save £50) – buy here
- Michael Michael Kors Jet Set Cross Body Bag, £116 (save £29) – buy here
Cambridge Satchel Company
Cambridge Satchel Company is offering 30 per cent off a selection of styles, from satchels to totes.
- Push Lock in Leather – Bluebell Matte, £59, save £26 – buy here
- Large Traveller Bag with Side Pockets in Leather – Black Saffiano, £164, save £71 – buy here
- 11 Inch Magnetic Satchel in Leather – Italian Blue Matte, £108, save £47 – buy here
- Large Briefcase in Leather – Caramello, £175, save £75 – buy here
Bags are up to 40 per cent off at John Lewis this Black Friday. Here are some of our favourites.
See By Chloé Mini Hana Suede Leather Satchel Bag, now £216 – buy here
Lauren Ralph Lauren Merrimack Keaton 26 Tote Bag, now £135.20 – buy here
Katie Loxton Mum in a Million Pouch Bag, now £11.99 – buy here
Coach Elise Leather Satchel Bag, now £206.50 – buy here
Radley Gallery Road Leather Cross Body Bag, now £97 – buy here
Matt & Nat Vintage Collection Aries Vegan Backpack, now £80.50 – buy here
Fjällräven Kanken 2 Leather Trim Backpack, now £100 – buy here
Whistles Verity Large Leather Backpack, now £210 – buy here
- Marc Jacobs shoulder tote bag, now £303, saving £202 – buy here
- Michael Michael Kors Carine cross body bag, now £254, saving £380 – buy here
- Karl Lagerfeld Rue St Guillaume crossbody bag, now £144, saving £61 – buy here
- Balmain Disco 18 crossbody bag, now £555, saving £370 – buy here
- Marc Jacobs The East West logo shopper tote bag, now £207, saving £138 – buy here
There's 25 per cent off all handbags at Kate Spade, perfect for anyone in need of an everyday tote or a whimsical bag.
- margaux medium satchel, now £221.25, saving £73.75 – buy here
- molly large tote, now £168.75, saving £56.25 – buy here
- all day large tote, now £168.75, saving £56.25 – buy here
spade flower jacquard drum cherry medium crossbody, saving £187.50 – buy here
- Shop 25 per cent off all bags here
Pre-Black Friday handbag deals
If you're getting a bit too impatient in the lead up to Black Friday 2020, then why not check out some of the current deals on handbags? Here are some offers to shop now:
- House of Fraser have a handbag sale section on site featuring Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Ted Baker, Love Moschino, Versace and DKNY, among others. Check out the discounts here.
- Kurt Geiger offer up to 68 per cent off in their current handbag sale! You can find it here.
- Kate Spade have discounted backpacks, satchels, cross-body bags and totes in their handbag sale. Shop here.
- Selfridges offer seasonal reductions across a range of their designer labels, from The Kooples to Zadig & Voltaire. Find it here.
- John Lewis currently have a page dedicated to discounted handbags and purses. Check it out here.
- Matchesfashion have up to 50 per cent off selected designer bags including The Row, Shrimps, Paco Rabanne, Marques' Almeida, Jil Sander and Alexander McQueen in their current sale! Check out their high-end selection here.
- Topshop have a huge range of pretty handbags currently in the sale on their site. Shop here.
When is Black Friday 2020?
On November 27, Black Friday will officially hit the high street and online again—promising massive discounts on all of your favourite fashion stores.
Many brands including designer faves like Mulberry get in there early, saving shoppers the stress of staying up till midnight to bag the best deals. Because of that, it's always best to keep your eyes peeled for Black Friday handbag sale deals from early November onwards.
And when it comes to bagging the best bargain, make sure you shop around on Black Friday sales, as the same products are often on sale with multiple retailers—at varying prices.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday falls on Monday, November 30, this year.
Handbag deals typically continue from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What handbag deals to expect on Black Friday 2020:
Quite simply, you can expect the Black Friday handbag sale to feature discounts from all of the major retailers and department stores. Last year saw amazing bargains from the likes of Selfridges, House of Fraser, John Lewis and Debenhams—with deals on bags by Mulberry, Michael Kors, See By Chloé, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Ted Baker and plenty more.
Amazon, Ebay fashion, Arket, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, H&M, New Look and Wallis all took part too, with discounts on handbags and more.
Many retailers led with 20 per cent and 30 per cent off deals, with some even slashing prices by 50 per cent. We're expecting much of the same for Black Friday 2020.
What was in the Black Friday handbag sale last year?
Last year's Black Friday event saw some amazing bargains on handbags, across loads of retailers and go-to stockists for women's accessories. Check out some of our favourites below:
Mulberry bags are classics, renowned for their top quality and timeless silhouettes. They are expensive, however: a Bayswater can easily set you back over £1k. This Black Friday, you can save hundreds on a Mulberry bag – if you know where to look.
- Oxblood Medium Lily Shoulder Bag, now £895, saving £100 at House of Fraser – buy here
- Navy Cros Print Continental Wallet, now £195, saving £130 at Brandalley – buy here
- Black A6 Notebook Cover, now £69, saving £31 at Brandalley – buy here
House of Fraser
The department store slashed prices on handbags from designer brands like Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and Michael Kors, as well as Mulberry.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Voyager Leather Crossbody Bag, now £175, saving £75 – buy here
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Bennington medium double zip satchel tote, now £210, saving £90 – buy here
- Ted Baker Shillah Turn Lock bag, now £161, saving £68 – buy here
- DKNY Sutton Chain Shopper, now £170, saving £70 – buy here
Debenhams had great offers of up to half off across clutches, totes, shoulder bags and more.
- J by Jasper Conran Richmond Saddle bag, now £38.50, saving £16.50 – buy here
- Faith silver star print Petra clutch bag, now £24.50, saving £10.50 – buy here
Kurt Geiger launched its "Rainbow event", which ran throughout Black Friday weekend.
The huge sale saw prices slashed by at least 20 per cent on the whole collection, including big brands like Carvela or Michael Kors.
- Kurt Geiger Kensington bag, now £159.20, saving 39.80 – buy now
- Carvela, Donnie Small cross body bag, now £24.50, saving £24.50 – buy now
- Carvela, Rebecca Croc cross body, now £29.50, saving £29.50 – buy here
Kate Spade is a go-to when looking for a brand-new leather handbag, and there were some great reductions last year. Even better, the deals ran until 2 December.
- Molly Large Zip Top Work Tote, now £245, saving £105 – buy here
- Marguax Mini Satchel, now £175, saving £75 – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive fashion discount codes, and ensure you get the best possible deal.
Enjoyed reading about the Black Friday handbag sale? Check out our Black Friday info page for all there is to know about this year's extravaganza.
We've rounded up this season's best handbags here.
And check out our guide to work backpacks for women.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue
Source: Read Full Article