It's already great value for money, so we can only imagine the amazing deals in a few weeks when Black Friday sales will take place.
Black Friday falls on November 23 this year, and we're already excited to browse Very.co.uk's deals.
The e-tailer dropped prices every HOUR in 2017, releasing new offers – and revealing which were "coming soon" – via a live feed.
We're not sure whether the price cuts will be as generous this year, but you can sign up here to receive news and previews.
Can't wait until November? Get up to 50% off in the current sale.
- Michael Kors blair rose tone chronograph watch, £169 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Love silver moon & stars stud earrings, £15 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Links of London Sweetie sterling silver mini charm bracelet, £159 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Love rolled gold oval pendant locket, £47 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Moissanite Royal Trilogy ring, £399 from Very.co.uk – buy now
Very.co.uk boasts a fantastic selection of clothing labels, including its own V by Very brand.
But as previously mentioned, womenswear is far from all the e-tailer has to offer.
With jewellery, DVDs, furniture and sports equipment all expected to land in the Black Friday sale, you'll be able to treat both yourself and your loved ones.
What's more, you'll also be able to get a good start on Christmas shopping.
- Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets doll, £17.24 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Mini V baby hooded fluffy bunny ears and tail romper, £10 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Acer Chromebook, £249.99 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Nike City trainers, £55 from Very.co.uk – buy now
- Michelle Keegan pink ombre glass table lamp, £49.99 from Very.co.uk – buy now
What should you look out for in the Very.co.uk Black Friday 2018 sale?
Savvy shoppers, we suggest you take advantage of the Black Friday discounts and invest cleverly in these particular items:
- Womenswear – Keep your eyes peeled for discounts on Michelle Keegan's range – our favourites are the checked blazer and denim bodycon dress. As Very.co.uk stocks brands such as Kurt Geiger and Ted Baker, you'll have a good chance of nabbing a high-end piece for less.
- Menswear – Pricier items such as coats and trainers are likely to have the biggest discounts.
- Beauty – If you're in need of a new hairdryer or straighteners, this is a great time to invest.
- Child and baby – Want to upgrade your child's pram or cot? Check out Very.co.uk on November 23.
- Toys – Two words: Christmas shopping. Think dolls, playhouses and bikes.
- Sports and leisure – As well as workout clothes, you can buy gym equipment and accessories. No excuses in the new year!
- Home and garden – Thinking of revamping your interiors for 2019? Stock up on furniture, bedding and kitchen equipment
- Electricals – These range from televisions to headphones, iPads and laptops. As Very.co.uk isn't as well known for its electricals as tech-heavy companies such as Currys, you'll have less competition when trying to score a bargain.
- Gaming and DVDs – Again, this could be the place to pick up cut-price Christmas presents on November 23.
- Gifts and jewellery – With brands such as Links of London, Thomas Sabo and Rolex on its books, we'll be saving up the pennies to get our hands on a discounted designer piece.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
Looking to snap up a Black Friday bargain? Here's where you can find the best deals.
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Very.co.uk delivery cost?
For small goods, it's free to order online and collect your shopping from a Collect+ store or the Post Office.
In general, orders placed before 7pm can be collected the following day.
Standard delivery also takes one day, but costs £3.99.
Nominated day delivery costs £4.99, and must be ordered up to eight days in advance.
Standard delivery of TVs and white goods is £6.99, while express delivery is £16.99 and next day is £21.99.
For furniture, standard delivery is £14.99, express delivery is £24.99 and next day is £29.99.
Standard delivery of other large goods is £8.99, with express delivery costing £18.99 and next day £23.99.
For more information, visit the Very.co.uk website.
Source: Read Full Article