With Black Friday just around the corner, we can't wait to see what goes into the retailer's sale on Black Friday 2018.
Black Friday falls on November 23 this year, and we're already excited to browse Littlewoods' bargains.
The e-tailer slashed prices by hundreds of pounds in 2017, although it's worth noting that its sale had ended by 9am on Cyber Monday – so you'll want to get in quick.
There are no clues as to what will be on offer this time round, but you can sign up here to receive news and previews.
Can't wait until November? Get up to 50% off in the current sale.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, £72 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Spectrum Sassy Siren brush set, £115 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Illamasqua Beyond highlighter, £45 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Lee Stafford Play It straightener, £25.99 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Elemis sensitive cleansing wash, £29.99 from Littlewoods – buy now
Littlewoods is often associated with fashion, but while it does boast a fantastic collection of clothing brands, there's plenty more on offer.
From beauty products to DVDs, homeware, toys and sports equipment, you can treat both yourself and your loved ones this Black Friday.
What's more, you'll also be able to get a good start on Christmas shopping.
As the retailer isn't as well-known for electricals as tech-orientated companies such as PC World and Currys, you won't have as much competition when trying to swipe a bargain.
In need of a new laptop or tablet? November 23 will be your time to nab one.
- Clair De Lune moses basket, £74.99 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Piglet teddy, £31.99 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Breville Blend-Active blender, £39.99 from Littlewoods – buy now
- River Island circle watch, £48 from Littlewoods – buy now
- Radley Heritage dog purse, £80 from Littlewoods – buy now
What should you look out for in the Littlewoods Black Friday 2018 sale?
Savvy shoppers, we suggest you take advantage of the Black Friday discounts and invest cleverly in these particular items:
- Womenswear – Looking for a winter coat that'll last you until spring? Littlewoods is selling on-trend aviator jackets, parkas and teddy coats. There's also a great selection of partywear, which includes an amazing dupe of Holly Willoughby's viral rainbow dress.
- Menswear – With brands such as Nike and Hugo Boss on its books, there should be a good amount of cut-price designer pieces.
- Beauty – You'll find makeup, skincare, haircare and fragrances, among other washbag essentials. High-end brands are likely to have the biggest deals on Black Friday.
- Electricals – These range from kitchen appliances to watches, iPads and laptops. Perfect for Christmas shopping.
- Jewellery – The e-tailer has one of the best collections out there, with beautiful watches, necklaces and bracelets.
- Home and garden – Thinking of revamping your interiors for 2019? Stock up on furniture in the Black Friday sale.
- Child and baby – This includes everything from baby carriers and cots to toys, high chairs, school uniforms and maternity clothes.
- Sports and leisure – As well as workout clothes, you can buy gym equipment and accessories. No excuses in the new year!
- Gaming and DVDs – Again, this could be the place to pick up bargain Christmas presents on November 23.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
Looking to snap up a Black Friday bargain? Here's where you can find the best deals.
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
How much will my Littlewoods delivery cost?
For small goods, it's free to order online and collect your shopping from a Collect+ store or the Post Office.
In general, orders placed before 7pm can be collected the following day.
Standard delivery is also free, but will take up to two days.
Nominated day delivery costs £4.99, and must be ordered up to eight days in advance.
Standard delivery of large goods is free, while express delivery is £10 and next day is £15.
For more information, visit the Littlewoods website.
Source: Read Full Article