How can I prevent my face from sweating under my cloth face mask? — Jenny in New York
Celebrity facialist Christine Chin follows this sequence:
1. Cleanser: Prep skin for the rest of your routine.
2. Toner: Remove dirt and more. Pick one for your specific needs.
3. Serum: A concentrated formula, it works best on bare skin.
4. Moisturizer: It hydrates while sealing in serum.
5. Eye Cream: Prime the eye area for makeup.
6. SPF: It’s most effective when it isn’t covered up.
21 of 21
Source: Read Full Article