ADIDAS has announced a massive up to 50 per cent sale across shoes, clothing and accessories.
It's a great opportunity to stock up on sports gear, and meet all New Year fitness resolutions in a fresh style.
January is known for amazing sales, to the delight of bargain hunters.
So we're thrilled to see massive price cuts on the Adidas website: up to 50 per cent off shoes, clothing and accessories for both him and her.
- Adidas' End of Season Sale – shop here
Keen to snap up a new squat-proof pair of leggings? You'll find a range of them in the sale. After a new pair of trainers to hit your steps goal? You're in luck: there are plenty of amazing styles on offer.
We love how chic this plus size Velvet Hoodie looks, priced at £33, down from £55.
The sale is live now but we don't know when it will end, so make sure you've bagged everything you've wanted while the sale lasts.
You can find the full range of things on offer here, and check out what we're buying below.
- Lite Racer RBN Shoes, £38.47 (save £16.48) – buy here
- ZX 2K Flux Shoes, £52.47 (save £22.48) – buy here
- Superstar Shoes, £47.97 (save £31.98) – buy here
- Adi-Ease Shoes, £38.47 (save £16.48) – buy here
- BX-20 Track Top, £31.48 (save £31.47) – by here
- Adicolor Half-zip Hoodie, £24.98 (save £24.97) – buy here
- Alphaskin 2.0 T-Shirt, £16.07 (save £6.88) – buy here
Matalan has slashed the price of its kids’ clothes to as little as £1.50.
In other news, Boux Avenue launches new sports collection fronted by Montana Brown and Georgia Steel.
Keen to get something tasty? KFC also has a January sale on too.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article