Weddings are now back on, and for those who need a little helping hand finding the perfect last minute wedding guest outfits on the high street, you’re in luck.
If you're looking for the perfect outfit in a hurry then don't panic as we've picked out our favourite from high street retailers, all of which offer next day delivery.
Choosing an outfit can be stressful enough, there is an exhausted list of do’s and don’ts when it comes to wedding guest outfits alone.
From not wearing white to the ceremony, and desperately avoiding looking like an addition to the bridal party by accidentally coordinating with the bridesmaids – we’ve been there, it’s awkward.
From floral dresses, polka dot prints, pastel hues, or bold numbers, midi-length creations, maxi, even mini, there is a kaleidoscope of dresses to choose from on the high street, throw into the mix a quirky co-ord and sleek jumpsuits too, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
We have sifted through our favourite high street brands, including ASOS, H&M, Zara, and Never Fully Dressed, to find a look that is suitable, practical, and purse friendly.
Plus, best of all, our choices all offer next day or speedy delivery, so even if you've left it to the last minute you can still look fabulous.
1. M&S X GHOST Floral Puff Sleeve Midi Tea Dress
This Ghost number has been sold out, restocked, and now back in stock. With a flattering midi length, voluminous puff sleeves, a seam at the waist to flatter your figure, is it any surprise it is hot property?
- M&S X GHOST Floral Puff Sleeve Midi Tea Dress, £69, Marks and Spencer – buy here
2. Oversized Long Sleeve Tailored Blazer and Trouser Co-ord
Channel your inner Millie Court with this pink blazer and wide leg tailored trouser combo, which is very similar to the Love Island favourites recent look.
A two-piece is not only on- trend, stylish, but ideal for those who want to shake up the status quo and ditch a dress.
- Oversized Long Sleeve Tailored Blazer, £31.50 (Was £45), Nasty Gal – buy here
- High Waisted Tailored Wide Leg Pants, £21 (Was £30), Nasty Gal – buy here
3. Pleated Layered Tiered Midi Dress
Looking to recreate that ethereal look? This ASOS Design number is for you. It has flattering puff sleeves, tiered detailing, comes in a floral print, and has chic ruffle accents for that extra touch of femininity.
- Pleated Layered Tiered Midi Dress, £48, ASOS – buy here
5. Satin Cowl Neck Midi Slip Dress
A satin slip dress never goes out of fashion, and has proved to be the versatile wardrobe staple to see you through all occasions; from weddings, and christenings, to glam birthday parties, and even drinks with the girls.
- Bright Pink Satin Cowl Neck Midi Slip Dress, £19.99, New Look – buy here
6. Beige Lace Mini Dress
For those wanting something luxe-looking but on a budget, River Island’s Beige Lace Mini Dress gets our seal of approval. This mini-dress is giving us mega Zimmerman vibes – but for a fraction of the price. * Swiftly adds to basket *
- Beige Lace Mini Dress, £55, River Island – buy here
7. Plus Occasion Lace Tiered Midaxi Dress
Cut a flattering shape in this lace number, which boasts tiered lace detailing along the body, a semi sheer skirt, as well as contrast waist belt, to cinch in your frame to create that enviable hourglass figure.
You’ll be sure to turn heads.
- Plus Occasion Lace Tiered Midaxi Dress, £46.75 (Was £55), Boohoo – buy here
8. Polka Dot Wrap Midi Dress
Polka dot is the timeless print no wardrobe is complete without, and we believe this classic number in particular has earned it’s stripes – or spots rather- in everyone’s closet all year round.
With a v-plunge neckline, wrap front, and puff sleeves, combined with the midi length, this failsafe option will have you feeling a million dollars.
- Polka Dot Wrap Midi Dress, £31.50 (Was £45), Nasty Gal – buy here
8. Vintage Floral Midi Dress
We love a dress that is chic, timeless, versatile, and lets you get a little creative, and this number is precisely that – oh, and it’s on sale too. What we love is you can wear it with the round neck, or style it back to front for a V-neck option. It’s a yes from us.
- Vintage Floral Midi Dress, £39 (Was £79), Never Fully Dressed – buy here
9. Asymmetric Jumpsuit with Earrings
Looking to really go all out at your next wedding, then channel your inner 70s Saturday Night Fever Queen with this chic number.
The best part – your accessories are included, so all you need is a pair of shoes. Simple.
- Asymmetric Jumpsuit with Earrings , £59.99, Zara – buy here
10. Lyocell-blend flounced dress
For summer weddings or destination ceremonies we are in need of lightweight and cooling fabrics and easy to wear designs, which H&M have created in this dress.
It has a touch of a bohemian vibe, screams summer, is super chic, versatile and affordable.
- Lyocell-blend flounced dress, £24.99, H&M – buy here
Liberty launches £55 Summer Beauty Kit worth £210 – and it includes Olaplex, Bumble and Bumble and more
Astrid & Miyu launch new Essentially A&M Collection and it’s filled with gorgeous everyday pieces
Charlotte Tilbury’s Mystery Box is half price but you’ll need to be fast.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article