Donald Trump’s risky indoor campaign rally with thousands of mostly maskless supporters over the weekend may have inspired Conan O’Brien on Monday.
The talk show host imagined a slew of coronavirus superspreader events that somehow escaped the headlines. (Watch the video below.)
O’Brien ticked off a few real gatherings, like the giant motorcycle meet-up in Sturgis, South Dakota, that apparently led to a spike in COVID-19 cases in numerous states.
But Sturgis doesn’t have anything on Chicago’s “How Long Can You Keep Your Tongue On An Essential Worker’s Face Shield Competition”:
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- How can you manage your anxiety as coronavirus restrictions lift?
- Here’s the latest on how long COVID-19 antibodies last.
- How will COVID-19 change your office?
- Laid off and lost your health insurance? You have options.
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- Find all our coronavirus coverage here.
Source: Read Full Article