- Taylor Swift and Bon Iver's Justin Vernon performed "Exile" for the first time in the concert film "Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions," which was released Tuesday on Disney Plus.
- In the film, Swift joined Jack Antonoff and The National's Aaron Dessner at Long Pond Studio in New York's Hudson Valley to play her album "Folklore" front to back.
- For "Exile," Vernon recorded his part in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Watch Swift and Vernon sing "Exile," which is nominated for best pop duo/group performance at the 2021 Grammy Awards, below.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article