‘We ended up in the E.R., but all is well — we figured it out.’
The incident likely occurred around the time the Kardashian family gathered for Kanye’s most recent Sunday Service, which took place last weekend at Coachella to celebrate Easter.
Kris also recalled the ‘alarming’ time that Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason suffered an allergic reaction to peanut butter.
‘The first one I ever got was the most alarming,’ Kris said in reference to the kind of ‘late-night calls’ that she’s received about her grandchildren.
‘It was when Mason ate peanut butter and his face started blowing up and his throat started closing.
‘They had to rush him to the hospital. He had a peanut butter allergy for the longest time.
‘He’s fine now. The scariest is always the first time.’
Got a showbiz story?
If you’ve got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
MORE: The Kardashians celebrate Saint West’s third birthday and it’s cuteness overload
MORE: Scott Disick and Kris Jenner launch new reality show about property development, Flip It Like Disick
Source: Read Full Article