The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences announced the presenters attending the 22nd D.I.C.E Awards, which is set to kick off Wednesday, Feb. 13.
The award show will honor the Hall of Fame award recipient Bonnie Ross, Microsoft Corporate Vice President and Head of 232 Industries. The event will also feature several different panels with various speakers from throughout the industry, where creative minds will meet to discuss interactive entertainment.
The full list of presenters is as follows:
- Troy Baker, Voice Actor
- Mark Cerny, Cerny Games President
- Jessica Chobot of Nerdist News
- Cara Ellison, Media Molecule Narrative Designer
- Amy Hennig, Writer and Director
- Greg Kasavin, Supergiant Games Creative Director
- Greg Miller of Kinda Funny
- Jane Ng, Valve Developer
- Phil Spencer, Microsoft Executive Vice President of Gaming
- Glen Schofield, ArtBySchofield CEO
- Jordan Vogt-Roberts, Film and TV Director
- Morgan Webb, Bonfire Games
- Austin Wintory, Wintory Global Engineering Composer
- Cy Wise, UnAnnounced Venture Co-Founder
Among some of the talks are a conversation between writer and game director Amy Hennig with Double Fine’s Tim Schafer, a Magic: The Gathering tournament, and a panel from Variety’s own Brian Crescent on video games and the mainstream media. Additional names like Funeomena’s Robin Hunicke, 343 Industries’ Frank O’Connor, Bethesda’s Tracey Thompson, and a selection of other speakers will be speaking on several different topics. The schedule can be viewed in its entirety at the event’s official page.
Speaker sessions begin on Day 1, Feb. 12, at 9:45 am PST and end at 5:00 pm PST. The 22nd D.I.C.E. Awards kicks off on Feb. 13 at 8:00 pm PST and runs until 9:30 pm PST.
Source: Read Full Article