So its only natural that we are very excited to see all the offers and deals from the retailer.
As well as signing one of the original super models, Amber Valetta, for its newest campaign, the Mango has rolled out its '#mangogirls' influencer campaign, which sees fashion icons like Leandra Medine, Pandora Sykes and Katherine Ormerod styling Mango pieces their own way on Instagram
The AW18 collection is amazing (we're obsessed with the leopard coat and snakeskin boots) but that's not all you can get at Mango.
The retailer does kidswear, menswear and the most amazing plus size range.
So, naturally, we're incredibly excited about its upcoming Black Friday sale on 23rd November.
- Mango plus size snake boots, £79.99 – buy here
- Mens cable-knit turtleneck, £49.99 – buy here
- Leopard faux fur coat, £139.99 – buy here
Mango clearly cant wait either, its counting down the days on its Black Friday page – sign up here for updates so you don't miss a trick.
Although we don't know what will be on sale, judging from last year, it's going to be good
Last year, Mango put on an amazing event with 30% off everything (new season included) – the discount launched on the Wednesday so customers could shop the sale for a full 3 days. Don't miss the early discounts by signing up here for updates.
Or, if you can't wait until November 23rd – shop the current sale here.
- Boys beanie, £9.99 – buy here
- Sequinned jumper, £19.99 – buy here
- Quilted onesie, £35.99 – buy here
- Suede boots £39.99 – buy here
- Striped dress, £17.99 – buy here
What should I look out for in Mango sale?
- Womenswear – we don't mean to go on about it, but Mango has really upped the style stakes these past few years and there's no better department so splurge in.
- Outerwear – if you have your eye on one of the retailer's checked coats (they really are to die for this year) or a puffer for your kids, hold out until November when they will be considerably cheaper.
- Menswear – invest in workwear essentials like smart trousers and shirts but also on-trend knitwear.
- Plus Size – the retailer's plus size range is one of the most directional on the high street.
- Kidswear – Mango has a huge range of baby, boys and girls clothes that go all the way up to age 14.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Mango delivery cost?
It's free to order online and collect your shopping from your nearest store, but orders will take 4-7 working days to arrive.
Standard Delivery costs £2.95 ( it is free on orders over £50) and will take 3-5 working days.
Express Delivery will cost only 8.95 and is guaranteed to arrive within 48 hours.
If you want your order faster (within 24 hours) you'll have to cough up £9.95.
Source: Read Full Article